[vc_row font_type=”light” background_color=”#c74735″ background_image=”0″][vc_column][vc_column_text animation=”fadeInUp”]Hollywall Store
SALES & REFUND TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”)
U.S. Sales and Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Hollywall. We appreciate the fact that you like to buy the cool stuff we offer to sell. We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you’re exploring, evaluating, and purchasing our products, whether you’re at the Hollywall Online Store.)
Standard Return Policy
We fundamentally believe you will be thrilled with the products you purchase from the Hollywall Store. That’s because we go out of our way to ensure that they’re designed and built to be just what you need. We understand, however, that sometimes a product may not be what you expected it to be. In that unlikely event, we invite you to review the following terms related to returning a product.
For any undamaged product, simply return it with its included accessories and packaging along with the original receipt (or gift receipt) within 14 days of the date you receive the product, and we’ll exchange it or offer a refund based upon the original payment method. In addition, please note the following:
- Products can be returned only in the country in which they were originally purchased.
- The following products are not eligible for return: electronic software downloads, subscriptions to the Software-Up-To-Date program, Hollywall Store Gift Cards, and any Hollywall Developer Connection products.
- Should you wish to return ten or more of the same product, you must return to the Hollywall Store where originally purchased.
- In the case of items returned with a gift receipt, Hollywall will offer you an Hollywall Gift Card.
- Opened software cannot be returned if it contained a seal with the software license on the outside of the package and you could read the software license before opening its packaging. As an exception, you may return Hollywall-branded software if you do not agree to the licensing terms; however, you may not retain or otherwise use any copies of returned software.
- Hollywall provides security features to enable you to protect your product in case of loss or theft. If these features have been activated and cannot be disabled by the person in possession of the phone, Hollywall may refuse the return or exchange.
- For complete details on how to return a product purchased at the Hollywall Store please visit the Returns & Refunds (Opens in a new window)
Hollywall may, in its sole discretion, refuse or cancel any order and limit order quantity. Hollywall may also require additional qualifying information prior to accepting or processing any order. Once we receive your Online or Call Center order, we’ll provide you with an email order confirmation. Your receipt of an order confirmation, however, does not signify Hollywall’s acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell; we are simply confirming that we received your order. The Hollywall Store reserves the right at any time after receiving your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. If Hollywall cancels an order after you have already been billed, Hollywall will refund the billed amount.
Shipping & Delivery
Please review the Shipping & Pickup (Opens in a new window) page to learn about how and when you will receive the products you purchased from the Hollywall Store. Since the actual delivery of your order can be impacted by many events beyond Hollywall’s control once it leaves our facilities, Hollywall cannot be held liable for late deliveries. We will, however, work with you to ensure a smooth delivery.
If you select in-store pickup, you may designate a third party to pick up your order. You must provide the name and email address of the third party. Please note that certain products and payment methods are not eligible for in-store pickup by a third party. The third party will need to bring a government issued photo ID and order number for pickup. Hollywall is not responsible for actions taken by the third party once your item(s) have been picked up.
The Hollywall Store sells and ships products to end-user customers only, and we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspect you are purchasing products for resale.
U.S. Shipping Only
Products purchased online from Hollywall will only be shipped to addresses within the U.S. and are subject to U.S. and foreign export control laws and regulations.
Product Availability and Limitations
Given the popularity and/or supply constraints of some of our products, Hollywall may have to limit the number of products available for purchase. Hollywall reserves the right to change quantities available for purchase at any time, even after you place an order. Furthermore, there may be occasions when Hollywall confirms your order but subsequently learns that it cannot supply the ordered product. In the event we cannot supply a product you ordered, Hollywall will cancel the order and refund your purchase price in full.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]